About the Career Services Network Switzerland
Career Services at university level institutions across Switzerland all focus on making the step from studies into the workplace. Our work is based on professional, uncomplicated and trustworthy cooperation with students and companies so that the first steps on the career ladder are a success for all concerned!
Since 2010, the Career Services Network Switzerland has linked Swiss Universities, and since December 2020 it is an association following art. 60ff. of the Swiss Civil Code.
- Interaction: The association offers possibilities, where the members can share their experiences and views in order to learn from and with each other.
- Professionalization: The association offers possibilities in order to professionalize the career support to students.
- Position: The association actively positions itself towards corporate networks.
- Offer: The association supports career centres in their offers submitted/presented by members.
Learn more about how to become a CSNCH Member here.
You find a list of all university/institutions represented in the CSNCH.
University / Institution
- Annelore Denti (Università della Svizzera Italiana)
- Alexandra Hugo (HES-SO Valais)
- Aline Bach (Universität St. Gallen)
- Christina Sandau-Jensen (Universität St. Gallen)
- Dunvel Even (Université de Neuchâtel)
- Philippe Ory (EPFL)
- Roger Gfrörer (University of Zurich)
- Silvia Invrea (Università della Svizzera Italiana)