- Interaction: While our universities may be very different, we at Career Services all have the same mission. We share our experiences and views in order to learn from and with each other and to achieve our objectives.
- Professionalization: We make sure our employees offer professional support.
- Interface: Career Services are the place where the university and workplace meet, meaning they build bridges between the two.
- Development of joint topics: Employability and fair internships are just two of the areas that Career Services specialize in, and we strive to make these part of both university and career development.
- Joint projects: The Long Night of Careers is a joint initiative by all Career Services, and further projects are currently being planned.